Shree Barahi Saving and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd.
Android Version: 3.1.26 | iOS Version: 3.1.19
Shree Barahi Smart Banking allows its registered users to access their account in a convenient manner.
It is secured and is available 24x7. The user can preview their balances, statements, request cheque book, transfer fund and online payments such as mobile topups and internet payments.
How to install
Visit google playstore and search the app by typing in the app name. After finding the correct app, please press the install button and the app will be installed.
Follow the procedures below carefully to ensure successful installation of our app in your device:
1. First of all, You'll need to have an active internet connection throughout steps 1-9. Tap on the install button above. You'll get a dialog box that prompts you to install our app like this:
2. Tap on the "Install" button and your download will begin shortly. To check your download, go to your phone's home screen and find the app being installed on your last home screen page.
3. After installation is complete, you'll get a dialog prompting you with this message:
4. To run our app, there are a few additional steps required to be done. Go to Settings -> General -> Device Management.
5. After that, tap on MICRO BANKER NEPAL.
6. Tap on Trust "MICRO BANKER NEPAL".
7. You'll get a dialog prompting you as below. Tap on Trust.
8. You should get the following view on your screen if all the steps were successful.
9. After completing step 8, you can open your app and start using it.